More than 30% people abandon a website which takes more than 3 seconds to load. Google now counts website loading speed (Desktop / Mobile) as a parameter in Search Engine Optimization. This means, that websites & webshops which run quick, will get better position in search engines.
Website Performance Optimization / Online Store Performance optimization is very important. We optimize your website performance / store performance and also share best practices and potential enhancements that will give your visitors a positive experience and support your business.
We will send you the performance optimization reports before and after, so you can see the success.
- Core area WordPress optimization.
- Enabled by Web page caching, browser caching and GZip compression.
- Minification of HTML, CSS & JS
- Combination of JS, CSS (may not work on all pages)
- Image Optimization, Scaling & Resizing
- Remove query strings
- Enabling Keep-Alive & Vary PHP headers.
- Troubleshooting bad requests.
- Configure ETags
- Minimizing the number of total requests.
- Database and Object Caching. (Only on VPS & Dedicated Servers)
- Optimization of the file .htaccess or nginx.conf
- Set up a Content Delivery Network
- Implementation of server level (opcode) caching for VPS / Dedicated Servers.
All websites & online stores are updated from time to time with new content, new menu structure, new plugins or other theme, it is useful the check the website or online store from time to time, to make sure that performance is still fantastic. If it is not fantastic anymore you can ask us for further help at a discounted price.
if we shouldn´t be able to speed up your website or online store, you will get a full refund !