Maintenance is very important for your WooCommerce Store
Updating your plugins & theme is part of maintaining your WooCommerce store which helps to make your store more secure.
- Maintenance not only wards off malicious attackers but helps improve user experience.
- Uptime monitoring helps track how well your hosting is working out for you.
- Regular backups come to rescue in code black situations.
WooCommerce Maintenance includes a regular set of tasks on a timely basis:
#2 Updating WooCommerce, Plugins, Theme, WordPress
#3 Uptime Monitoring
#4 Handling Security Notifications
All our plans include Managed Hosting !
Regular support is essential, especially for online stores. In addition, the tasks in a WooCommerce Online Store differ from the maintenance tasks for a "normal" WordPress website. That is why e-Carts offers special maintenance plans for WooCommerce installations.
WooCommerce maintenance includes:
- Carrying out all updates regularly, paying particular attention to the functionality of the online store and the compatibility of the plugins with each other (e.g. a WooCommerce update to German Market or Germanized)
- Regular backups (files and database) and storage on an external server
- Securing the website against hacker attacks and permanent monitoring of the measures
- Monitor server availability
- Automatic function test for store functionality
- Especially in the eCommerce area, store operators have a special responsibility for the security of their websites, since they also store customer data. A hacker attack on a store would have fatal consequences.
e-Cart offers regular WooCommerce maintenance in 3 different plans that ensure the trouble-free operation of the websites on a permanent basis.
When you compare our prices with price list of other WooCommerce Maintenance Services you will see, that you save a lot of money by getting full service including managed hosting from us!